Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Halloween Photo Shoot 2022

We had fun dressing up this year. There were some last minute costume decisions, which isn't my favorite, but the girls are pretty good about taking care of what they want now, and at least no one blames me. Gotta love when kids say, "I was going to be ________ for Halloween, but my mom didn't order it in time." Or something to that effect. 

I feel bad that I haven't done a couples costume with Tyler for a year or two. I think next year we'll fix that, but this year, I already had something in mind for myself. The girls all decided on their own stuff and I liked all their costumes. Let's jump right in.

First up is a costume that few will recognize, but if you do, total props.




"I knew you were the last!!!" Anyone figure out who Daisy is? She is dressed as Lady Amalthea, which is the Last Unicorn in human form. Needless to say, not many people knew who she was, but those who did felt very proud of themselves.

Next up is Tyler. He had not idea what to be, but came up with an idea at the last minute and luckily, Robyn is able to pull off amazing things.



I know what you are thinking, 'He's the Joker." But you'd be wrong. This is Tyler. He is the DAD Joker. Terrible right? But so him.

Next up is me! I actually made my costume and was very proud of it. And then so many people had no idea what I was. 



I think it is pretty obvious that I'm a cactus, but I can't tell you how many people asked if I was a quilt. Who would make an all green quilt? Wouldn't you have squares? Anyway, not a quilt.

Robyn's costume was also hard to guess. She nailed it, but she looks too much like many characters. No, she is not a newsie. Think animated movie from the last 90s. Good luck.



Did you guess Dimitri from Anastasia? Well, if you did, good job. I personally would have dressed up as Rasputin if I had know Robyn was going with an Anastasia theme. 

These last two are a little easier. I would say they are pretty obvious, but Ivory still got some wrong guesses.









My cute fruits. The pineapple and strawberry. (A couple people thought Ivory was a watermelon)

And we can't forget our sweet missionary. They don't celebrate Halloween in the DR, but she dressed up as a can of soda anyway. :)

It was a super fun Halloween and I think everyone had a good time. I'll get a post up soon with our fun times.

No comments: