Thursday, November 3, 2022

It's COHN!

This year, Tyler's work went back to Jaker's for their fall event. That's a relief. I like it so much more than Cornbelly's. (Meaning that I don't like Cornbelly's at all.) I was glad that we could go earlier in the afternoon as well and not wait until the sun was almost setting. (Actually, do they close when it gets dark? It seems a corn maze would be a bit harder without light.)

We showed up in time to get dinner. I love a good hot dog, but Ivory went for the chili. 




Then the corn maze. We have our traditions. We split up and Pearl and I teamed up against Daisy and Ivory. The goal is to make it out to the power line and back before the other team. There weren't actually any paths that went near the power line. So we got as close as possible for our picture.



We basically tied. Ivory and Daisy got back first, but only by 20 or so seconds, which is the time it took for Pearl and I to go to the other entrance so that we weren't entering together. So like I said, a tie. :)

Then we tried a new thing. We sent Daisy in to hide and we played Sardines. We all went in separate entrances, or split up quickly. I took a cool picture while I was wandering around by myself. I call it, 'Robot Eye.'


I found her!


Sadly, Ivory found her first though. But I did beat Pearl. It was a fun game. I think we'll try it again next year.


These kids are out of their gourd.


We had a great time at the corn pit. I had the kids throw corn in the air, but it was really hard to time the pictures. Daisy looked like she had a swarm of bees next to her. Or it looked like they were being attacked by a corn storm.





Then Ivory was buried. Check out that awesome face she is making.




Get Daisy too. I can still see her toes.




There were some cute farm animals out there. The cows reminded us of Nova: soft eyes and fat. There were goats, fluffy ducks, and a seriously cute little lambkin.





We had a good time and of course we scored some pumpkins to carve later.

No comments: