Saturday, November 5, 2022

Special Effects 2022

Tis the season to be holey. Or to have worms. Or to be injured. Or to die. Yep, it's time for some more special effects, compliments of Ivory.

I always love to see what she comes up with. And there is a little bit of clown makeup mixed in for good measure. 

Let's start with Daisy. She had a bit of a breakout on her face.






Then Pearl got a screw stuck through her shoulder. Kids can be so clumsy.



I'm actually unsure who was doing the clown makeup. I think that was Robyn, and Ivory just helped with the photo shoot. I really think the black light adds something special.




Ivory tried to remove some duct tape, and it took off more than the hair on her leg.




Another clown. Sad or crazy?


When your heart is exposed, do you still call it a heart attack?





Shades of IT.

Ivory tried doing corn on the cob on me. It was quite the production. In the end, she thinks it didn't look very much like corn, and I thought it needed more blood. The red just blends in.






All fun stuff. The special effects are now a favorite part of Halloween time for me. 

No comments: