Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Some Rewards are Fishy

(October 3rd, 2022)

I'm so proud of the fam! Everyone read all the conference talks between April and October (technically mid September) and we all got to reward ourselves together! There is always a debate about what the reward should be and we settled on Fish Kiss.

The trickiest part is finding a time we can all go. (I should stop complaining about this. This is how it is going to be from now until forever with all the busy lives.) But we found a night that worked and we took our crew to be kissed by the fish. Actually, nibbled is more accurate.

They washed our feet in sets, so we took a couple selfies while we waited for our turn.



The feet washing is one of my favorite parts. I also really love the mermaid tile.

The flip flops are not very substantial, but you don't have to walk far.

Do you have your tank buddy?



I have plenty of dead skin to keep the fish busy. They snacked away contentedly. It does tickle, but it's not too bad. Robyn decided by the end that she does NOT like it. Haha.



We got a family pic when we were done. We've never gotten on the wall. I wonder how you get a picture put up?

We went out for treats after that since Daisy owed us ice cream. Macey's grocery revamped their space and there was a really nice seating area to hang out in. 

It was a good, relaxing evening. And just before Conference. General Conference was amazing of course. I don't have pictures of us, but we watched as usual. Our wall went up a little late, and Daisy is the only one with stickers so far, but we'll fix that.

Meanwhile, I ordered something new. I got a Conference journal for everyone. It has all the talks and space to write notes on the side. I'm so excited to use mine and I hope the girls will too. I find if I take notes, I tend to remember the message better. 

No ideas for our reward next time, but I'm sure we'll come up with something.

No comments: