Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rejects

I am getting ready to make a couple more scrapbook pages for Daisy (I do them by month) and I had too many pictures that I liked. So I chose the best to print and then I decided to put a couple on here to entertain the viewers. Notice, these are the ones that DIDN'T make the cut...and look how cute she still is.



If you want to see the ones that were worth printing, you'll just have to come over and look at her scrapbook sometime. Tell me you are coming and I'll make cookies (I always need a good excuse).

6 comments:

Cindy B said...

Scrapbooking, an adorable baby, and cookies? Who could resist that!

¡Vieve! said...

Cookies?! I'm there like you wouldn't believe! I do think those pics are cute-sometimes the 'rejects' are the best!

Kayla said...

I totally need to come visit. I haven't been over since Daisy was still a newborn and all your other kids were with your mother-in-law. It's been awhile...

The Simpson Times said...

We'd love to hop on over to see the cute scrapbook and have cookies...who could ask for more?

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

What a cutie pie! I need to get going on my albums again.

meganmushrat said...

Tim is constantly asking me when we will be going to Utah again. I think he really likes being 'big cousin' to all those little girls. Of course, June isn't that litte any more. However, before we make the trek, you'd better figure out a recipe for gluten-free cookies! Cute baby!