Monday, November 27, 2023

C.A.R.V.E.

(October 22nd, 2023)

We got our pumpkins at Jaker's and saved them to carve another day. As usual we tried to catch a day where everyone was available, but somehow we missed Dad. Or he didn't want to carve, which might also have been the case. But the rest of us had a great time. Here are some great before and afters:










Daisy only has a before because there was a slight issue with her pumpkins. She wanted to make Lock, Shock, and Barrel from the Nightmare Before Christmas, but when she finished, she only liked Barrel and didn't want to put the others up. We still got some background shots and I liked all three stacked for the whole effect.

We didn't take a lot of pictures while carving. Everyone gets into what they are doing.


I loved all the finished products. Everyone did a great job this year. Here is June's pixel carved pumpkin, my statue of liberty and Pearl's Minion (from Megamind) I think she did that pattern all by herself!

Other side was Daisy's Barrel, Ivory's skeleton, and Beau's sad clown. 

I was thinking that my lady liberty didn't look very good, but she was amazing with a candle inside. Check it out.



Minion looks pretty amazing too. I like his glowy eyes. It was a great year for carving. Sorry we missed you dad. 

No comments: