Monday, January 16, 2023

Birthday Fishes

It is that special month with a lot of birthdays for us. Well, only two, but that feels like plenty. 

Ladies first of course. Let's check out birthdays from last year and this year.

2022

Last year I turned 43. Some highlights:

* I had just got down to my goal weight on Noom. Woot!

* Robyn made me this epic strawberry cake.

* I got butt cushions. I need them for my poor back. I've been using them all year.

* June was still at home. She was doing HMTC, so she was there for my birthday.




2023

Just had my birthday and I turned 44. Go figure. Some highlights:

* It snowed and it was Stake Conference on my birthday.

* We left Beau's plate on the table to remind her to wash it, but while we were gone, Nova thought she'd take a shot at cleaning it, which resulted in a shattered plate. Thanks for that Nova.

* The girls made me chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. So cute in the shape of a 44!


* I got some cool gifts.

* Pearl made this awesome scavenger hunt for me with earrings all along the way. They are such funny, unique earrings. The kids at school will love them.


* June was not at home, but she called and talked to me on my birthday and that is always fantastic!

* People sang to me. I'm kind of a big deal.


* Played some games with the Hulse's and finished watching Wednesday. Check off some great entertainment.

* Went to my birthday dinner the next night. We tried out Via313 Pizza. Pretty tasty and they gave us free cinnamon sticks for my birthday. :)


I guess it's not so bad to get older. 

No comments: