Thursday, January 19, 2023

Ski Bums

(January 22, 2022)

See, this is a perfect example of a post that I should NOT write. I wasn't there, I don't ski, and I don't remember any stories from the day. (Since yes, it was a year ago.)

So you basically get some fun pictures of Robyn and Tyler in their gear. I believe this was the first time that Robyn went skiing. (Cuz, the money.) I think they had a great time. She's been asking to go again this year and take Pearl, so she must not have hated it.

It was a Saturday, so they went up and made a day of it. I think they skied, went in to warm up and went out again. (That's how it's done right?) They came home with smiles, so no serious injuries, and not even a yard sale betwixt them. And here are some pictures to prove they were there.











What can I say? These pictures look great, but it doesn't inspire me to go skiing. Give me $100 and I'll play Spikeball for the day and buy myself some books. 

No comments: