Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Phoenix Rising

(January 29th, 2022)

Once again, we go back in time to watch another Cheer Competition. I thought I went to all of Pearl's competitions last year, but it is clear that only Tyler attended this one since all the pictures were on his phone. And he is in one of them. 

But it is really good for him to be part of the girls' activities. He tries to make it to lots of things and he's really good about it. But I'm the go-to person when it comes to the kids. Tyler did a great job recording and taking pictures. In fact, he recorded all of the routines, but I'm only putting Pearl's on here. 

Here's one of the other groups getting ready to go. We'll pretend it's Pearl's since it would look about the same.

Pearl's group, Phoenix, did a fantastic job! Here they are doing some of their stunts.




All the groups come together at the end for awards. Phoenix got a 93.20. I only know that because Tyler recorded the guy saying the score, but I still have no idea if that is high or low. I'm assuming high since I believe Exceleration Tumbling took first place and Pearl got a medal and plaque for her level. 

Whether being silly or smiley, she is a doll. 




No comments: