Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Lights at Temple Square

(December 30th, 2021)

It is always really fun going up to Salt Lake City to see the lights at Temple Square. It is also a fun excuse to ride on the front runner. In 2021, we made the trip, but perhaps not on the best night, weather wise. But if you bundle up enough, it is doable. 

Everyone smile...June, close your eyes.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't make fun of her. (There were two other pictures where she had her eyes open :) 

We played some games on the train. I can't remember exactly what we played, even though I can see WhizKids, but I do remember Dad was killing us. 



When we got off the train, it was very precipitous. I'm not sure if it was snow, slush, sleet, or a combination or all of them. It was very wet. The lights were truly lovely, and the nativities were awesome. They had ones from different cultures. At least that it what it looked like. They were a bit covered in snow. 





We stayed out as long as we could in the weather and then back to the train we went. I think we might have stopped for some fries as well, but honestly, that was over a year ago, it is hard to remember. But fries seem just right on a cold, snowy night. 



psst...anyone notice that June's eyes were closed again?? :)

No comments: