Wednesday, June 28, 2023

#MallArtShow #SorryZeke

(May 10th, 2022)

We have the art show at the end of each school year and often they take some of the best pieces and put them in a show around town. Oftentimes they are displayed at the mall. Zeke mentioned that he had a piece in the mall display. So Daisy and I went with him after school one day to check it out. 

There were some really amazing pieces. Some were done with pen, and it is so impressive to see what people can do with what looks like colored ballpoint pens. (Maybe I'm more impressed since I can't do it.) I'm just going to put some of my favorites in here.














Um...I  never took a picture of Zeke's art piece. Oops. Sorry Zeke. But we did take a picture of you. Almost as good, right?

The really weird thing is that I'm wearing the same shirt today while I blog about this. That's always a little trippy. :)

Love a good art show. Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: