Thursday, June 15, 2023

When the Cat's Away, It's Spa Night

(April 15th, 2023)

Ivory and Tyler left for almost a week to go to New Orleans for choir tour. I'm told they will get me an epic blog post about the event, but there are still a few posts I'm dejectedly waiting for. (I'm looking at you Beau and your Ghana post!)

While they were gone, the girls and I entertained ourselves. They slept in my bed and we cooked together and Daisy even decided that if Dad died, she and Pearl would be able to take care of me. Which is really sweet, but I sure hope Dad doesn't die anytime soon. 

One night we did a spa night. We got a face mask and Daisy had the brilliant idea to paint it on instead of just smearing it on with your hands. It made it feel super fancy, but make sure you wash out the brushes. That stuff is gummy.

Here we are all painted, waiting for our faces to harden and crack. :)

Pearl lotioned my feet for me. Can you see she put a dot of lotion on each toe.

Faces are starting to come off. I love peel masks. They are way more fun than washing them off.

Pearl is possessed in this picture. I didn't realize the mask would freeze your eyes as well. 

Mine's coming off. It's like a demented pumpkin. 

Check out our face-offs. 



It's a great way to spend an evening. I totally recommend the painting method.

No comments: