Saturday, August 24, 2019

Daisy's 11 Year Gallery

Typical for me to be behind on galleries, but it always feels satisfying to get a child out, take pictures, eat a treat and get a blog post up. They are my favorite naturally. Who doesn't like to see adorable pictures of their kids?


Daisy is eleven now and such a delightful kid. We are still working on her issue with being easily distracted. Odd, she can focus on reading for hours, but if you ask her to fold a load of laundry, she just can't remember to finish the whole load...

She is still our most fashionable child and she does her hair in fun ways and wears outfits that she puts together just so. I love her sense of style. She wears contacts sometimes when she feels like it. She happens to be wearing them in these pictures because her glasses are broken and her new ones haven't come yet.

Enjoy this lovely girl and her fun personality.











We went to get soda for our treat. I'm not a big soda drinker, but I'll have one now and then, especially when I have someone to drink it with. You are wonderful Daisy. I'm so glad to be your mother and have you be part of our family.


No comments: