Friday, August 23, 2019

Thus School

It has happened again. School has started and ripped my children away from me. I know it is for the greater good and all that, but I do miss them already. Summer was so fantastic this year and I'm sad it had to end. But huzzah for set schedules and homework??

I managed to catch a picture of the kids and I even remembered to do their favorites. I put sheets of paper on the table for them to fill out and as each found them in turn, I heard things like,

"Ooh, I love these"
"Where's mine?"
"I'm going to fill this out now"
"Yay, I like doing these"

It seems to be a good tradition and the girls like to go back on the blog and see how they have changed each year. To me, it is proof they are getting older and that isn't my favorite, but these girls are my favorite.

Let's do youngest to oldest (in particular order)






Robyn had sophomore day, so she actually got two pictures. I just chose my favorite. (She didn't have much of a genuine smile on the day she was the only one who had to go back early.)

All these kiddos are so fantastic and I'm looking forward to another year of great accomplishments and much learning.

No comments: