Sunday, February 19, 2023

Back to Las Antillas! (Last week's email)

Sorry, due to some technical difficulties, this didn't get sent last week. So here's last week's minus the pics cuz I think they were the problem:

Hey mi gente!!

This week we had MLC. It was fire.

I got to go on an exchange back to Las Antillas where I was born like nine months ago! It was so fun! I loved getting to go back to my old area. I still remember where everything is and it was nice to walk those streets again. It's weird to think that so much has happened since I was there because life just keeps moving on and a lot can happen in nine months.

It was a great exchange too. We both learned a lot and saw some miracles.

On Saturday Emily got baptized! The Elders we ward share with have been teaching her for a while and she was unwilling to commit to a baptismal date until she heard a member's testimony. Missionary work is so much more powerful when the members are involved. 

Aaaand today I played spikeball for literally four hours. That's the reason for the lack of detail today. Sorry.

But I love all of you guys, and more importantly, so does God! So have a great week this week! Be of good cheer and seek and expect miracles and you will see God's hand working in your life. He already is, but sometimes we have to re-tune in to notice.

Hermana Cazier

No comments: