Saturday, November 28, 2020

Art Theme: Dad Jokes

Wow, what a joke that I completely forgot about this category. I didn't have any pictures of the art and when I did the large Art Show post, I couldn't link to anything, because I never did this post.  

Although it is late, it needs to get on the blog. Because it is November now and the art show was way back when, some people couldn't find their art. So we have some very sad pictures of a couple pieces. Sorry.

Dad jokes was a weird topic and we didn't have a lot of art for it anyway. The funniest thing to me was that my mom didn't realize that 'Dad jokes' is just another way to say 'Cheesy jokes'. She thought they actually had to be about dads. So we'll start with hers. Classic 'Dad' joke...

Forgetting His Birthday by Megan Dargan

Here are my sad photos. Maggie drew a polar bear because her Dad (Jonny) is asked to tell a polar bear joke when he visits family. Ironically, no one in Maggie's family thinks it is very funny, but it is the joke Dad tells. (Sorry, I'm not including the joke because it is a little long, and I'm not sure I could do the delivery right.)

Freezing by Maggie Hulse

Annalise had this great joke, but I can't read it now because of the poor photo quality. I'll give you the cliff notes. "If an asteroid were coming to earth, no need to worry. Thanks to COVID, people have been hoarding toilet paper and paper beats rock!" 

COVID 19 by Annalise Kinsey

Okay, I think you can figure out the rest. None of these are amazing jokes and some are not even jokes, but we tried.

Amazon Woman by Maleen Cazier

Cookie Monster by Ivory Cazier

Gender Bender by Robyn Cazier

Dad Jokes by Pearl Cazier

Funny Dad Jokes by Pearl Cazier

Tick Tock by Daisy Cazier


What Lies On Its Back by Maleen Cazier

Possibly not our best art theme of the summer, but it still deserves a look. 

No comments: