Friday, November 13, 2020

Snail Fest de Nuevo

I realize it hasn't been long since we had a Snail Fest, but I found more pictures on Tyler's phone. My first impulse was to blog about them. Then I decided I had so many other things to blog about that I would skip a snail post. Then I looked at them again and really liked them. They were taken with Tyler's phone which is a much better camera. 

There were so many interesting textures and places the snails were. What can I say? I'm a sucker for snails. (I'm also a sucker for octopuses, but I don't find those in my backyard very often.) 

Also, to be honest, this is a nice easy post after wading through a plethora of band photos. So today is simple. Just snails. Look for these things:

A snail in a tree

A cracked shell

Moss or lichen (what do you like to call it?)

A snail not afraid of heights

Anyone else surprised to see snails in July? I don't really think of it as a rainy month, but here they are.















No comments: