Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Art Theme: Disney

Today's post takes us back in time. I was actually quite good at getting the art posts on the blog during the summer, but it fell apart a little at the end. I don't even take all the blame for it. I had trouble collecting all the images from people. But now I see the need to get the individual art themes on here before we do the Cazier Art Show. 

So we'll step back for a moment and see our entries for the theme of Disney. We had some fun ones. The first one I'm super proud of. I've been to Disneyland many times, but I've never bought a pair of ears. I just couldn't choose one. Last time I was there (February 2020) I decided I would get some animal print ones, but they didn't have them anymore. They used to be down in the Jungle Cruise area, but that was all changed. So I decided to make my own. I think they turned out super cute and the model ain't half bad either.

Minnie Ears by Maleen Cazier

Who Knew Right? by Daisy Cazier

Bambi by Pearl Cazier

The Sad Side of Disney by Daisy Cazier

Kindred Spirit by Maleen Cazier

Mickey Mice by June Cazier

D.I.S.N.E.Y. by Ivory Cazier


Tiana by Annalise Kinsey

Rapunzel by Annalise Kinsey

Baby Pluto by Maggie Hulse

Disney by Megan Dargan

Simba by Maggie Hulse

Scarlett Johansson by Robyn Cazier

Gazelle by Robyn Cazier

Sven by Maggie Hulse

Eep by Robyn Cazier

There you have it. Lots of fun Disney inspired art. Robyn didn't quite finish Scarlett Johansson, but I think she looks really cool with the faded look. 

No comments: