Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween Gallery 2020

Usually I reset when the New Year starts and I do current posts and fill in with stuff from the last year. But I can't wait. It is driving me crazy that I don't have any current events on here. So I'm resetting now in November. This is the perfect time to add some fun pictures of Halloween, so we'll start with the costume gallery, which is my favorite. 

I noticed that this year there were fewer kids dressing up at the Junior High. Was it because of Covid or because the kids are too cool? Who knows. But my kids still dress up. I read somewhere that you should dress up whenever the occasion arises. So I do too!

These pictures are cheating a little. Tyler and I dressed up for a Halloween party the weekend before and Robyn took some pictures for us. On the actual Halloween day, I didn't dress up again because I had no reason to and putting on makeup and putting my hair up seemed like a lot of work. So the pictures weren't taken the same day, but that matters little.

Here is Tyler and I as Giraffe and Zookeeper.




Daisy went as a cute bee. She really wanted to go as an angler fish, but I didn't know how to bring that costume about, so Daisy was kind enough to use a costume out of our bucket. I wore it a few years ago. Daisy looked better in it, and she added these cute lashes. 





In unrelated costumes, Ivory went as a pot of honey. She was not connected to the Bee, because she was specifically a pot of honey for Pooh. She had a group of friends who went as some Pooh characters, although ironically, no one ever ending up dressing as Pooh. But guess what, Ivory was a dang cute pot of Hunny.




Pearl was the cutest little Belle. She loved the bouncy dress so much and she was often either jumping or twirling to feel the spin of the dress.




And finally we come to our two oldest who have found they enjoy doing costumes together. Last year they nailed it with Tulio and Miguel, but I love their costumes this year just as much. Our neighbor Michelle made them personalized masks which added the perfect finishing touch.





We tried several times to get a fun jumping shot. Besides the beard Robyn is sporting, this is pretty good.


Love these cuties. They make me smile.



No comments: