Thursday, December 5, 2019

Halloween Gallery 2019

This year was so fun because everyone had a buddy. Well, not everyone, but close enough. (I guess I could have dressed Nova up to match  me, but it wasn't worth it.) I love to get everyone ready and take pictures. It worked out well because we had our ward party the night before Halloween so everyone got in costume. However, it was very frigid outside. You can't tell  because everyone smiled very nicely, but the minute each group was done, they ran inside to get warm again. Let's get this party started with...

MAUI & MOANA

These two were so cute. I had other ideas for Tyler, but when Ivory decided to be Moana, it just made sense to have Tyler be Maui. The wig looks crazy on him, and Tyler is a bit skinny to be Maui, but he has the right personality...you're welcome! And Ivory was a beautiful Moana. She looks just right.





LADYBUG & CAT NOIR

We watch a lot of Miraculous at our house. I actually wanted to dress Daisy as Astrid from HTTYD, but I couldn't find the right costume. So the next best thing was Ladybug and Pearl made a really cute Cat Noir. The masks that came with the costumes looked too weird, so we just painted them on.






TULIO & MIGUEL

These two are my favorite. If you haven't seen El Dorado, go watch it as soon as you can. It is hilarious, and it tickles me that June and Robyn like it so much, they have been planning for a while to be Tulio and Miguel. Robyn cut her hair just for her costume and they pulled it off perfectly. I smile every time I look at these pictures.





AND REY

When I didn't have a partner to dress up with, I decided to do the next best thing. I would dress to match the movies I watch every day at school. I help out during FLEX in the auditorium with the movie and we have been doing a Star Wars marathon. Granted, we haven't gotten to any of the new movies yet (unless you count Rogue One) but Rey is iconic enough that everyone knows who she is. And I got lots of comments from the kids as they came in. Because I had been taking pictures, I forgot to put on my arm wraps from my costume, but I still think I pull off the look.



Halloween is so fun. It is one of my favorite holidays. Can't wait to see what we come up with next year.

No comments: