Thursday, December 22, 2022

Ballroom Dance Concert 2021 & 2022

There's going to be a bit of doubling up during December since we do a lot of the same stuff every year. And it just makes sense to put it together. Today, we are going back in time to the ballroom concerts of '21 and '22. Let's start with the concert from last year.

I put some pictures from each of the dances and also posted a video from two of the performances. It isn't easy to catch great pictures, but I enjoy some of the random funny shots I get. Ivory danced several dances with Isaac, but not all of them.















I went to both concerts they had that year so I have pictures of Ivory after each one. It is fun to see her with friends and family. We are all proud of her. She really is a lovely dancer.




Now, let's jump to this year. Oddly, I didn't take video. I can't even remember why?? I almost always take video, but instead I just have stills. Luckily, most of the dances they did, they performed at another time and I took video then. So you just get some fun pictures of Ivory dancing. Enjoy.




















Naturally, we all came to watch. It might be my favorite concert of the year. Well, that isn't true. I like them all, but this one sure is fun. Too bad there isn't any video?



Merry Christmas and happy dancing to you all!

No comments: