Monday, December 26, 2022

End of Semester Art Show (21 & 22)

One of the art shows happens in December. This isn't really a holiday thing so much as an end of semester thing. But I still love to walk through and look at the art. It was really fun to go back and look at the ones from last year since I had already forgotten most of them. Here are my favorites from 2021. (None of my kids were in art, so it is just random ones I enjoyed.)

















There were also all the 3D pieces. I really like the ones they put together using little blocks. Some of these are so creative.







Next up is 2022. It actually took me a really long time to get out to look at the art. And then I never went around to see all the 3D stuff. I'm not even sure why. I only looked at the battle axe since it was so big. I feel like I have let myself down, and maybe my readers a little, but there were still some fun pieces that I took pictures of. (Pearl did the melted crayon art and the dot flower.)











The art shows have left behind the competitive craziness of the past, but it is still fun to see what the students create and they still do a great job.

No comments: