Wednesday, December 7, 2022

November Chatbook 2021

Lettuce wrap up November from LAST YEAR! It feels good to get some closure. 

I got a picture of my library display for October, which drifted into November. You can't see any of it very clearly, but it says on top: Explore new worlds...READ. And there are planets and stars on the windows. 

This is when I got my new phone! Pearl and I were trying out some settings on the camera. That is the main reason I got the phone I did. I really love the camera.


I had forgotten to take a picture of the window in October, but it was cool and creepy. I loved the bloody handprints.

June showed up on the missionary wall at the Stake Center. She hadn't left yet, but they already printed her card. I actually love to walk by there and see June's card. I always stop and say hi and blow her a kiss. (Yep, I'm one of those crazies.)

Ally Warner got married! Her sister Ashleigh got married just a couple months before and now it was her turn. She looked so lovely. It's crazy to think she was maybe 12 when we moved in across the street. Time flies and girls turn into beautiful women.

Here's some Nova love.

I don't know if you have been paying attention to Daisy's epic gap in her teeth. Because of her expander, it just kept getting bigger and bigger. I'm not sure she looks back at these pictures with fondness, but I think they are cute.

Three chicas on their phones.

June was still busy working at Color Me Mine. She was such a hard worker...they loved her. She was great at glazing and sometimes had so much to do. 

She took Isaac on a date there. They doubled with a friend she works with and they made cute plates.


This is Tyler and I watching Robyn's marching band performance. I forgot to include this picture in that post, but we look so cute. It was freezing.

Karen and Mark got married? Wait, maybe they just had a reception since I think they had been married for a year. Yes, that sounds right. Because of Covid they celebrated a little late. Karen looked so lovely and it was fun to see how happy they are.

Tyler took June and Isaac shooting. There were some other people there, but I can't tell who they are from the backs of their heads. So you just get a couple pictures of the two I know.


Tyler spent all last year making lunch bags for Pearl. She usually packed her own lunch, but he always made the bag. Naturally, he did Dad jokes. He has dozens and dozens of pictures, but I just chose a couple to showcase.




We played beat saber in Idaho and I think that was the start of Tyler really considering getting the Oculus, which we have now.

I feel sort of terrible not doing an actual post for Robyn and Daisy's last recital. The video was kind of soft, so I'm just showing this picture. They both decided to stop doing piano lessons after the end of the year. I think they really enjoyed their time with Richard. He was awesome. The actual recital was really cool. Daisy sang and played Cleanse You by Calee Reed and Robyn played the long version of a Nightmare Before Christmas song. They both did great.

Pearl's hair almost looks like a donut from this angle. It looks so 70s.

Robyn did some very interesting art during her senior year. She burned things, she grew things, and she let them mold and wither. I'm not sure what the theme was for her endeavors. Perhaps something to do with the cycle of life.





That's it for right November. (last year)

No comments: