Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Sing said the Mother, We Sing said the Twelve

Caroling is a long standing tradition, dating back to when I was a kid. I'm so glad the Hulse's have joined us in our crazy outings. It is something I most look forward to during the holiday season.

We don't actually take that many pictures when we carol. It is a sporadic thing that I can sometimes find on someone's phone. The winner in 2021 was Robyn, who had some on her phone. You can see our goodie plate stack and I ripped a couple pictures from a video, but it is sketchy.



We sang Carol of the Bells and Go Tell it on the Mountain last year. It was truly fun and we sounded pretty professional.

This year, I got a little crazy and added some costumes. It was a pretty silly year in general, but we had so much fun. Maggie put together some choreography to God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, and we sang it Grinch style. I chose Stars Were Gleaming and divided up the lyrics and made every dress their part.

We had Shepherds.

Wisemen

Stars

And angels.

Sadly, no Tyler since he was sick, but we added Analena to balance the numbers. Oh, and we saw some Rapunzel lanterns while we were out. I thought they were banned around here and in the picture, they just looks like weird stars, but it is always fun to see them floating around. Until next year peeps...

No comments: