Friday, December 30, 2022

Hot and Possibly Unflattering, but Super Comfortable

Yep, I'm talking about Christmas pajamas! We always go for the cozy ones, but sometimes that means they are super soft and oh so warm. Too warm. But I get ahead of myself. 

Daisy has helped me the last few years in picking out jammies. She also helps me wrap them and we identify them by putting the first letter of your name on your gift. Then when it is time to open they are passed out until everyone finds theirs. Except that Pearl was struggling to find her letter. She got it eventually.



Let's open those bad boys!

I had this idea to do a reel where we are holding our jammies and then wearing them. I obviously have no idea how to do that, so Beau and Dad put it together for me. (I plan to figure this out next year. It's a goal.) The reel turned out so cute!

Then we took a couple pictures. Man, my butt looks huge in those pants. And you can see that I was too warm and I had rolled them up.

"What did you just say?"

Quick, everyone do something weird. Mission accomplished.

Maybe next year I'll get everyone shorts? Probably not...it's hard to beat a warm snuggly pair of pajama bottoms.

No comments: