Saturday, April 19, 2008

Raising a Little Lady


Tyler thought it was so funny when June was showing off her bandaid that he had to take a picture. I thought it was a little crude, but it did make me laugh a bit. I try to remind him that we are trying to raise little ladies.

And June just learned the word 'Hell.' We have been reading in 2 Nephi and talking a bit about sin and repentance. Naturally Hell came up in the conversation and June really liked the word. She kept adding it in whenever it seemed relevant. My favorite was when Tyler was reading:

Tyler :And if they will not repent and believe in his name, and be baptized in his name, and endure to the end, they must be damned;...

June:...to Hell (she just piped right in there with that addition).

I guess you can't say that our little lady doesn't have class.

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh dear- that is quite the picture! I have to say that you are an amazing blogger Maleen! I thought you were taking a break and then I check back to find like ten posts! Wow- way to go!

Ker said...

That post is hilarious!

Stacy said...

She is a modern lady in every sense of the word :)

Chelle! said...

All I can say and will say...is OH MY!!!

¡Vieve! said...

That is literally one of the funniest stories I've ever heard.

Anonymous said...

June is so cute! I love her. Today in Primary, we were talking about the Holy Ghost and how the Holy Ghost can talk to you. She had a really great stories about the Holy Ghost talking to her and telling her to be good. It was so cute. She always listens so close and comes up with great questions that are relevant (and sometimes surprisingly hard to answer). We love having her in our class.

Wright Family said...

I don't know if our kids can play together anymore. I thought it would be my kids that would be the bad influence but it looks like June will be...just kidding. How funny are kids. There are so many times that I just have to laugh than explain that we shouldn't say something about it.

Kim said...

Oh, my! I'm laughing out loud!!!