Sunday, February 13, 2011

2, 4, and 5


I admit that I am lazy. It is hard to capture multiple kids being photogenic at once. And so I am very good at taking individual shots and not so good about taking group photos. That is something I need to work on.

We sang in church today. Me, the Mr. and 1, 2, and 3. Four knew the song, but she doesn't sing on cue. She just sings as she goes about her business around the house, or in the car when I am trying to talk to children in the back seat. Man, that Daisy can warble loud enough that you can't even hear yourself think. It is cute though.


Valentine's are done and ready to send out tomorrow. I'll take a picture tomorrow when the light is good. The girls all worked on theirs dutifully and I am proud of their hard work; especially Ivory. She had double the work load because she had to make 21 for her classmates and then 21 more for their high school buddies. I talked her into letting me color about three of them, but she did all the rest herself. I need to do more projects with the kids. They are creative little ducks.

No comments: