Monday, February 28, 2011

Fairies Welcome

I had a lot of fun putting this together.


And it made it all worth it when Robyn came home, looked at it and said, "Oh Mom, it looks like a fairy meadow." She then gave me a huge hug and told me she loved me. I'll call that success.

I looked for fairy art and couldn't find stuff that matched or looked right, so I actually ordered a calendar and took artwork out of that. I let the girls choose their favorite pictures in it. The antique keys hanging on the birdhouse are a hit too, but who doesn't love old keys?

I smile whenever I look at it. I guess I never really grew up and stopped believing in fairies.

4 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Yeah, fairies are a good thing...especially with all those girls around. Cute!

Rynell said...

Perfect!

Kayla said...

This is amazing! I love it!

Nick said...

That's a cool looking fairy house. The picture at the left grabbed my attention because she (Blackthorn) was in a fairy book my daughter loves reading.