Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ivory's Five Year Old Session

I really have a good time taking my kids out for pictures. One on one time is always fabulous, but when you come home with a slew of images that remind you of your child's many moods, it is the tops. So, here is Ivory in all her five year old glory.












If you ever need a pick-me-up, or to laugh a little, you may borrow Ivory. What with her cute little voice missing the Rs and her contagious smile, you are bound to feel better in no time.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I really do love this little girl. She has such a wonderful soul!

Jenaca and Stephen said...

Her smiles is contagious. I just can't get enough of Ivory. You have some serious photography talent... i love looking at the pictures you take.

Rynell said...

what a cutie!

Kayla said...

She is beautiful! All your girls are beautiful! And I love these pictures! I can't believe she is 5 already. Holy smokes, time goes by fast!

Aubry Macbean said...

I love the pouty face picture.

Deanne said...

She's such a cutie! I'm so glad I get my Ivory fix a couple times a week when I drive carpool. Her voice and her smile brighten my day!