Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring/Autumn

Photos of the week:

Pretty much the only thing budding around here. (p.s. I love how I used a High Contrast Blue Filter to wash out the sky and make the tree much darker)


The sunrise was beautiful this morning and thanks to Daylight Savings, I was actually up to see it.


This month has given us some beautiful days so far, but Spring is far from here, as evidenced by the lack of anything colorful blooming. The last few days it has been very chilly in the morning which almost makes me forget those few glorious days of 60 degree weather we had recently. However, the girls and I managed to go out and do our traditional spring shopping.


Every time I see a pair of flip flops in the entryway, I know Spring isn't far away. (p.s. The biggest pair is mine. Ivory picked them for me this year. They didn't have any in Pearl's size, but I bet I have some baby sandals somewhere in the house for her.)

4 comments:

Emma Jo said...

I have a whole post about the winter shoe situation. I long for flip flops and sandals, and shoes that take up less space in general.

Amber said...

Can I just tell you how cute that flip flop pic is!?!?! It is a darling way showing your cute family and your sweet girls! SO FUN!

¡Vieve! said...

I love flip flops! And that picture of the tree - its so dark and forebodey.

Chelle! said...

Oh, FLIP FLOPS!! I can not wait until it gets warmer!! That is darling picture!!