Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tidbits

I am busy like always, but I need to throw some stuff on here so I can pretend that I am caught up in one area of my life. And so I can avoid reading the last 30 pages of the Lord of the Flies.

Tyler was up to his old antics, but it made me think that Spiderman should branch out and try some new colors.


June had another book report project due. We really have a good time putting these together. Or at least taking pictures at the end. I drew the outline of the crocodile and June added the detail and then I made her color the whole thing so I didn't feel like I was doing her project. And then we stuffed him. I think I shall name him 'Crunchy.'


I promise I didn't help her write the paragraph about him.

Today I went to the school to participate in the school Walk-a-thon. I really just strolled the girls around and cheered on the kids. We did have one very scary moment in which the stroller stopped abruptly; and Ivory, who was perched on top, fell on Pearl, who was sitting inside. (You have to get creative when you have three kids that don't want to walk.) However, it could have been much worse and I am thankful that no one was hurt. Ivory actually caught herself fairly well, saving her face from the concrete and Pearl from real harm. I gotta give her some serious props. Daisy was fine since she was in the basket underneath. There was a photographer at the event and I wish I could get some of her pictures. (I was not brave enough to stroll three kids and try to take pictures. I am not that much of a supermom. Apparently I should have brought Captain Underpants.)

Anyway, that is all for now. I guess I will go finish the book. Too bad I know it doesn't have a happy ending.

2 comments:

Emma Jo said...

I wanna see an illustrated, stuffed and stapled book report of your book when you are done.
Those "wear wears" were straight out of the dryer, right? I don't know, the pinks and purples kind of soften Spiderman's appeal.

¡Vieve! said...

Ha ha Captain Underpants, classic. Good work Ivory catching herself and preventing future harm!