Thursday, March 24, 2011

Walk with me

So Pearl has her sea legs now. She prefers walking as the main mode of transportation and she can turn around and go the other direction without falling down. These things seem to tell me that my baby is kind of a toddler now. She really likes to try and pick up many awkward objects and then go for a stroll. Why one shoe when three is MORE.


It only lasts for so long though.


And then she notices Mom and walks fast enough now that I can't back-up in time. But I love to see her little toes and bloomers.



I also heart the pictures where one foot is raised and you can almost see her little body in motion.


In other news, Spring threw us a teaser yesterday. It was gorgeous. So I didn't even bother the kids with homework or chores. We just played until the sun went down. We even ate dinner in the backyard. Daisy is especially fond of frolicking outside.


She asked to go out again today and could not understand why her mother is so fickle about her playing routine. It's not me kid. If you have weather questions, please consult Utah. As if I have any clue why it does what it does.

Pearl was especially fun to watch. She loved the grass, rocks, sun, swings, everything. I followed her around and took a bazillion pictures, but this was by far my favorite.


2 comments:

Heather A said...

It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Those are some great pictures. I still have a hard time imagining the world without snow. We've had some warm days, so maybe soon.

Emma Jo said...

I am doing my little voodoo dance for spring. I need to play outside more like right, now. I love the pictures of the little walking and kids playing outside just makes me happy.