Monday, March 21, 2011

Pigtails and No Point to Go On

My besty Tricia came over last week and brought along her cuteness Annalise. Annalise is about three months younger than Pearl and you can already tell they are going to be lifelong friends. (Read: They don't poke each other in the eye too often.) This time Annalise was sporting pigtails. She was so cute. I was inspired. I figured Pearl's samurai tail should be good for something. And what do you know? It is.



I am still lazy and don't do her hair often, but at least I know I can now. (This is the result of having four other heads of hair to work on. Okay, five if I get organized enough to do my own hair.)

Speaking of hair and the like...on Sunday I was in full swing. I french braided Robyn's hair and curled Ivory's. June somehow escaped through profuse begging. Daisy wasn't going to church since she had been up coughing the night before. And yet, she did not want to be left out. (Daisy does not want to be left out of anything at this age.) She came bouncing down the stairs looking so proud because she had on a dress and her hair was curled as well.


HOLD ON!! I didn't curl her hair!!!

That's right. Mr. Perfect did. (a.k.a. Tyler.) I was pretty sure that the girl's hair was the last thing that I thought Tyler couldn't do. Nope, he does it all. Really, I am superfluous now. I think he will probably keep me around since I work cheap. (Ha, that's a lie.) Maybe he's just grown accustomed to my face. Whatever the case, I now have no doubt that his man can do anything he puts his mind to.

4 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Ah little girl hair. A love/hate relationship. But mostly a love. I like to play with their hair. All their crazy, out of control, thick manes of hair.
You go Dad!
Very early on I taught Clark how to braid hair. In fact, it was before we had children. Maybe that act alone is responsible for all these girls being sent to us.

Beth said...

So dang cute!!! What a keeper!!! :)

¡Vieve! said...

Holy super cool that he can curl hair - think of all the time you'll save!

Chelle! said...

Oh, I love the curls. He did a fabulous job!!!