Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Underneath

Photo of the week:


The true miracle is that I could actually see under my bed to take that picture. I decided one Sunday that perhaps it was time to clean under there. I enlisted the help of my slave labor children and we got it all cleared and vacuumed in no time. Then they had to play in there because I guess it looked all cool with the sectioned areas. They brought their pillows and covers in there and played some kind of game where I was the mayor and I had them trapped in there? Who knows, I just answered in a British accent when I was required.


But in the end, I now have proof that there is no monster under the bed. Just cute little feet on the other side.

2 comments:

Emma Jo said...

A darling picture, and I am truly impressed with how clean it is under there. I found years ago that the trick for us was to buy a bed that was too low to put anything under, except dust of course and a rogue hair accessory or two (or ten, you know how that goes.)

Deanne said...

So cute! It looks like the after party was worth the effort.