Sunday, March 13, 2011

Loving Advice

A  conversation between Robyn and me tonight:

(Tyler and I do not have a side of the bed, but I have been sleeping on the left side more often recently.)

Robyn: Will you sleep on that side tonight? (Pointing to the right side)

Mom: Why should I sleep on that side?

Robyn: It's just good luck.

(She starts to leave the room, but she smirks and runs back over to whisper in my ear)

Robyn: Well really, this side is wet.

She had fallen and hit her face earlier and we had given her a damp washcloth to hold on her bruised face. She had left it on the bed for a while and was apparently giving me the heads-up. I guess we know who her favorite is...

I was going to put a picture of my cute Robyn on here, but I have noticed that I do most of my picture taking while the older girls are at school. So, this is the most recent picture I have of Robyn. Look how smart, she is getting ready for a bath while she finishes her chores. She can already multi-task.


Do you think I will still be her favorite after posting this picture. Probably—she doesn't check the blog much.

4 comments:

Emma Jo said...

THAT is really funny.

Deanne said...

Too funny. That is some serious multi-tasking.

Unknown said...

That is so funny. Do you think my neighbors would notice if I multi-tasked like that? Pregnant glory and all. You can always use this picture as blackmail someday.

Tim Dargan said...

I want to know how to censor my pictures!