Monday, April 15, 2019

Alto Threat


Ivory is doing very well in choir. I love to listen to her harmonize all over the house, in the car, and at church. It is fantastic. But funny enough, in choir, they will sometimes use her for percussion instead. I guess that is the price you pay for double dipping.


They had a concert in March. It was very fun to listen to. I don't record all the songs. I either get Ivory's favorite's or mine. Here she is on the right side, in her alto spot.



They have had a very young accompanist. I hear he quit after this performance though...so thanks for helping out while you did, guy with red hair. (He was very good.)



Here is some Hallelujah Jubilate.




This is Mrs. Covington's last year. We are all sad to see her go. She has done an amazing job. But we are excited to try out new tastes and tunes.



This is a pretty good sounding group.



The other song I recorded was with Ivory playing the drum. This is called Bonse Aba.




I really love Ivory in choir. Next up...convince Daisy. :) Love all these girls and their different talents.


No comments: