Tuesday, April 30, 2019

I Can See Clearly Now

We are still a family with 5 out of 7 of us wearing glasses. (Pearl has not succumbed to bad eyesight, but there are hints that she may trend that way.) Needless to say, glasses and contacts are an essential accessory around here. When the girls get new glasses, it is like buying a new arm. Well...maybe more like buying a new pair of pants you plan to wear every day. Okay, not that gross, but you get the idea.

New glasses are pretty exciting. It changes the whole way you look. I didn't take before pictures, but you could go wading back through the blog to find their other glasses. Oh wait...I can put together something.

Ha ha. I just grabbed some previous photos. Here we go. Let's start with Robyn. She actually didn't make much of a change. Her clear glasses were swapped for clear glasses with a floral print on them. Just enough change to bring out the sassy in her.



Daisy went from the dark side to the light side.



And Ivory, in turn, joined the dark side. It is good to have a change. And suddenly I really want to watch Star wars. May the 4th is coming up quickly...



June doesn't feel like her prescription has changed at all, so she is still sporting her spicy red glasses. And she wears contacts half the time anyway. I'm grateful that the world has invented ways to see clearly and I'm even more grateful that I currently don't have to use any. Yes...I know my time will come. But I'll enjoy my sight for now.

No comments: