Sunday, April 7, 2019

February Chatbook 2019

February is always a quick month. But we manage to fill up every moment. Check out some of the tid bits that happened between the big events.


June got a new job. She is really liking this new place. It is run by neighbors and I think they choose good employees, so June works with good kids.




Second Sunday is still going. In February, Maddie brought her friend Megan. She was so nice and funny. Check out the special hair-do Daisy gave Zach.





Ivory had her birthday lunch with Dad. (Somehow it missed the birthday post.) Ivory wanted to go to Chubby's for the scones. Good choice.





I can't even remember why the girls went to Menchie's. But June drove them all and they paid for their own ice cream. It is a new world of independence.




I like finding weird selfies on Robyn's phone. These two are kooks.




Ivory and Brock decided to decorate Ember's locker. They don't go to the same school, so Ivory did reconnaissance work and found out her combination and even looked up a map of the school to find where the locker was located. (I think the government could use her someday.) The funny thing was a teacher walked by and said, "I'm so glad you are only decorating the inside." Haha. They just hadn't decorated the outside yet. But it wasn't over the top.




Self portrait from Robyn.







In the mornings when it is cold, the kids will sometimes huddle on the heaters, but sometimes they have competition. And the biggest Diva usually wins.




Valentine's came and went. We don't do much around here. I didn't even help with the elementary school boxes. Ivory stepped in and helped the girls although I think Daisy did her own. Check out this cute Panda box.



And Daisy made a lighthouse. So creative.



We went out to eat on Valentine's day, but it didn't work too well, since June was working and Tyler was picking up Pearl. It ended up with only three of us at Taco Amigo. (Where was Ivory? I can't even remember? Maybe at a party.)





Camie had her baby! I'm not going to lie, he is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I'm so glad he made it here safely and mom was doing well too.




Ivory and I took some selfies. I actually find selfies on my phone all the time from the kids. Time to change my phone password again.






Robyn did a cute forest on the window for February. You can barely see that the white and red splatter is in the shape of a heart. I told her to connect the branches in a heart shape.





We had our first family book group for the year. We read The Enormous Egg. I'm going to try to keep track and do trivia questions as I read so we can do a miniature battle of the books at the end of the year.




This doesn't seem comfortable, but she seems happy enough.



And to wrap up this short month, I made cake balls for FHE one night. They were so good and were probably the best ones I've made yet. Everyone loved them.


No comments: