Monday, March 1, 2010

Dream Team

I went to the Dr. today and the good news is that I am dilated to a 3! This may sound painfully normal for many of you, but try and recall how thrilled I was to be at a 2 right before I had Daisy. I am just not that great at getting anything done early, so these numbers are exciting for me.

The bad news is that my heart is set on being induced now. I have everything planned for the fourth and I found out today that my two favorite doctors are on call that day. It would be my dream team picks for labor and delivery.

So I take back all the complaining and whining and coaxing Pearl. Please stay put for two more days.

Please.

4 comments:

Emma Jo said...

This is me chanting
"Go cervix! Thin! Thin! Thin! Dilate, dilate dilate! Go cervix go!...but not too fast, a couple of days then."
Yeah! You had better post immediately after she is born, like, "forget the stitches doc, hand me the laptop" quick. Other people having babies is a favorite of mine.
Good luck this week!!!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

Good Luck with everything. I am so excited for you guys to meet the newest addition. :-)

Desmama said...

Wow. I never dilated that much. Ever. I'm betting she'll stay put until your dream team can come through. Yay for sweet little Pearl!

¡Vieve! said...

Wow, I don't know what any of this really means, but I hope you get what you're wanting. Good luck!