Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fabulous Fete Day

This year was a riot. We had such a blast. We did a photo scavenger hunt and I need to get all the pics in order. Some of them are hilarious. Needless to say, my bedtime is creeping up, so you will get them tomorrow. In the meantime, here is the whole gang. Can you guess the color? (Hint: Don't go by what Brady is wearing.)

Top row: Matthew, Maleen, Pearl. Couch row: June, Porter, Paxton, Jessica, Daisy, Brady, Robyn, Emma,  Ivory, Jake, Sarah, Nash. Front Row: Lily, Kyla. Photographer: Tyler

Hope you had a fabulous Fete Day. If you are a little confused, you are welcome to catch up here. Deanne described it best.

2 comments:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

You all look gorgeous in yellow! Was Brady being a party pooper or what?

meganmushrat said...

Shoot - I was just thinking yesterday that I needed to check with you on when Fete Day was. Guess we missed it this year. That's OK - I don't think I own anything that's yellow - although I could spill something on a white shirt . . .