Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Keeping Things Close

I mentioned that Ivory got a shelf for her birthday and then forgot to post pictures. (Sounds like me, doesn't it?) She really loves her shelf. She changes up what is in there, but it is always well stocked. In fact, looking at it just now, I want one. It seems pretty handy. Here is it by her bed.


And here is a close-up.


And then I finally got around to putting up a picture of the temple over her bed. I only promised it way back when. I didn't even tell her I was doing it. She just came home and there it was.


And she seems to like it. There is now a picture of the temple in every room. Except mine. (oops.)

And even though Ivory doesn't have her own room, she does seem to have her own space just the way she likes it.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I am in love with that shelf! Such a great idea. And that pic of the temple is really pretty.