Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi3

Pause everything. If you are reading this in Google Reader, etc., you need to go to the actual blog. (Now!!) We redid the header. So cute. Love my little family. We'll have more pictures soon.

Okay, back to business. Happy Pi day to you all. If you don't know what Pi day is, it is simply celebrating March 14th. Or you could write it as 3/14, or perhaps 3.14. See the correlation?


Okay, you probably already know about Pi day. Every year it comes and goes and I don't do anything. Mainly because it doesn't register. But this year I actually thought about it before. And I had a pie I was dying to try out. Yum! Here is a link.


It seemed to go down well.


Plus, today was fabulous. The weather was GORGEOUS! I should have walked around taking pictures of the kids playing outside, but instead I kicked them out and spent some time reading. (Because I am an awesome mom like that.)


I had already planned to take the kids out for our annual flip flop shopping, but the warm weather was a bonus for sure. Love the flip flops. Sorry about the poor picture quality. I couldn't get the kids to take off the flops until evening.

So, take a deep breath. Spring is on the way. And pie is yummy. Sorry I couldn't share with all of you.


1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Pi day has got to be one of the best days of the year. And I'm so psyched for this warm weather - I've already broken out the flip flops too!