Monday, August 18, 2014

Give Me a Break...Or a Burn


That is the face I make when Tyler takes a picture of me while I am icing my burn.

In a Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup accident today, I received second degree burns on my arm. Not the smartest move I've made this week, but it is only Monday.

Besides back-to-school pictures, I'm not sure how much blogging I will be doing this week. I'll see if I can keep up.

I do have to give a shout out to my knight in shining armor. I sent Tyler this message:

When one spills boiling soup on oneself and blisters ones arm, one sure wishes one didn't have to clean up one's own stupid mess. Ow.

and he raced home to offer assistance. I told him I could handle it, but he wanted to be there just in case. And the ice he gave me was quite a big help. (The picture....less so.)😞

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

I hate to say it, but that picture is so YOU. Sorry about the burns. You're lucky to have so many hands about to help.