We played our annual laser tag event on Tuesday. This year we elected to run two half-hour games: the first game to get the hang of the terrain then balance teams and then the second game to really test our laser skills.
Here are the awards as the arbitrarily tortured data confessed:
- Most Violent - Ron (Highest Total Kills 124)
- Most Dangerous - Maleen (K/D 2.20 Overall)
- Morally Opposed - Langi (Lowest Total Kills: 32)
- Martyr - Paco (125 deaths overall, .26 K/D overall)
- Immortal - William (Lowest Total Deaths: 48)
- Most Accurate - Dan (8.3% overall accuracy)
- Trigger Happy - Maleen (2700 total shots)
- What does this button do? - Langi (607 total shots)
- Economy Soldier - Jeff (Highest K/D ratio with lowest number of shots)
- MVP - Maleen (115889 total score)
- Pupil of Kills - Tristan (29 kills more in 2nd game)
- Oh, so this is cover! - Paco (died 25 times less in 2nd game)
A close examination of the awards posted above reveals a striking lack of "Tyler." Believe me, I tried to beat the data into some position that I would be the top of something, but it just wasn't happening this year. "Maleen," on the other hand, just kept showing up. I had to remove some of the awards I was planning to put in because it just seemed boastful.
Even though I'm not on any of the awards listed above, LASER TAG IS AWESOME. We've done it for several years now, and it's still as fun now as it was the first time we played.
Here's the data from both games. You can interpret it as you please.