Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I Might Actually Miss 9 O'Clock Church

There are some good things about having church first thing in the morning. The first of course is DNT (Designated Nap Time). We have DNT around 1 or 2 around here. It is a glorious thing. Everyone is quiet. I often do a project or I just sleep. You heard me...sleep!

Early church means early dinners and we have plenty of time for family activities. One Sunday, Tyler wanted to take the kids out to the Alpine Loop. I declined because I was catching up on some blogging. (Go figure.) Ivory wanted to stay home for some reason, but the rest of them went out for a fun afternoon.

I wasn't there so I can't tell you exactly how fun it was, but I can tell from the pictures that they had a good time. I chose my favorites for you to peruse. Tyler took some lovely shots. The kids and nature are looking pretty good.












Meanwhile, I finished blogging and Ivory and I played games. She beat me at everything. Maybe I should opt for the Alpine Loop next time.



1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

Ha, ha, ha. You used to beat ME at everything, so I feel vindicated. Looks like everybody had a good time.