Friday, February 19, 2016

Outdoor Hot/Cold

I'm a little slow getting my photo challenge up this week. Partly because I have been living inside books, and partly because...well...mostly just the book thing. I thought about creating my own Meme:

SOMETIMES YOU ARE SO EXHAUSTED AFTER FINISHING A BOOK THAT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING. 



EXCEPT MAYBE PICK UP ANOTHER BOOK.

The theme for last week was Outdoor Hot/Cold. Since Tyler and I were planning on visiting a cold place (the ice castles) I was all set for the cold half. I was thinking maybe they would have a fire somewhere or one of those roaster poles. (I have no idea what you call those large pillars that create heat for people nearby.) But it was a very sunny day and they had nothing of the sort there. So, I decided to document my favorite kind of hot: Tyler.

Here he is coming down the slide. Isn't he looking fantastic?


Or, I really like this close up of us. The sunglasses make me think warm, but you can see the ice and snow reflected in them. And don't we make a hot couple??


One of the reasons I was dragging my feet about posting these was because the theme for this week is MY LOVE. So I already knew you were going to be getting a picture of Tyler. But I guess two weeks of Tyler in a row is not so bad. I'm sure not complaining. (And luckily I can't hear you complain either since you are reading this somewhere else.)

Stayed tuned for MY LOVE.

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

Well, if you don't want to feature Tyler two weeks in a row, just photograph a bunch of chocolate. It fits!