Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I love the Fall and I love Halloween. It still feels pretty summery to me, so I thought that I would get out all my Fall decor to make the house seem more festive. Well, it was mixed in with all the Halloween stuff and before I knew it, my entire house was decorated for Halloween! Yes, this may be the earliest I have decorated, but I should have known about my weakness. Next year I will need a separate box for Fall and Halloween decorations. As is, you can stop by if you need to get in the mood for the season. I already have a bowl of Candycorn on the table.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a name for this condition... "Hallo-ween-Decor-Psychosis." It's frightfully catchy, and may result in unexplained phobic phenomena. I fear for anyone afflicted with such a dreaded, horrible, terrible disorder. Oh no, the panic is overwhelming! I look on with trepidation and apprehensive anxiety...was that a black cat? Was that a full moon? Did I see a pointy hat poking out from behind the door? Whatever will I do? Someone un-fear me!
Oh, that's just a decoration? I'm good. Nice job, hun.

Wright Family said...

Ivory looks so much older in the picture. Very cute.

Deanne said...

Love the decorations! Very cute! (I especially love the cross stitch.) I need a little bit of your "weakness". A lot of times Halloween comes and goes without a single decoration up at my house. Hopefully not this year!