Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The New Me

The new me is much like the old me, just with shorter hair. Tyler and I struggle over the length of my hair. It gets too long for me and I want to cut it, but he would prefer that I leave it long (or maybe that I don't spend money on cutting it). But the longer it gets the more I wear it up in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. In fact, I know it was time for a haircut, because even after I cut it, nobody noticed. This means that I was wearing it up so often that no one remembered how long my hair really was. So don't feel bad if you were one of the many that didn't notice the change in my hair. Feel free to shower me with compliments though. I think there are too many layers and that I may be a throw-back of Rachel from the beginning of Friends but it is something new and Tyler thinks I'm hot. What more could I want?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rrrrar!

Deanne said...

I'm so sad! I consider it my special talent to notice when people get haircuts (I've even been known to notice men's haircuts). I guess my streak has ended. sigh. It is VERY cute, though, and definitely NOT too many layers. It looks sassy and fresh. (is that the look you were going for?)

Jodi said...

I think it looks great! I too am just about at that stage where my hair is too long! Maybe your new do will inspire me:)

Kellie said...

I noticed and thought it was super cute! Didn't I tell you? Plus I'm just glad your husband thinks you are so Hot! I always hate it when husbands forget they have cute wives:).

Anonymous said...

I love the new haircut....I really like the layers, I usually want my hairdresser to do more layers on mine. I'm glad Tyler is a husband that notices these things and thinks it's hot!

Ker said...

Very cute Maleen! I like the layers. Maybe I'll have my hairdresser give me some more layers (Kellie:-))

buhlersdayoff said...

way stinkin' cute! I love it and it totally fits your personality-cute!!

Wright Family said...

Very cute! I did notice for the record on Sunday because I sat behind you, but I never got the chance to tell you since you are in primary.