1. What does mom always say to you?
- Hello June.
- Be nice.
- Look at my eyes (I really do say that when I want them to listen).
2. What makes mom happy?
- When people help you out like when I did the laundry one time.
- Being nice to each other and play with each other nicely.
- Eat food, get a treat happy.
3. What makes mom sad?
- When Ivory screams and does mean things to Daisy like she just did right now (Ivory had just pinched Daisy, but I am sure it was an accident, because she loves the baby).
- When you fight and you say mean things to other people you don’t like.
- Mom’s sad like toys.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
- When you tickle me.
- By tickling you.
- Tickle to laugh.
5. How old is mom?
- 20………9 (she likes to tell me I am 28, but I think she knows the truth, so her face was really funny as she decided what to say).
- What was your age again? What do you think it is? I think 28.
6. How tall is mom?
- I need to get the measuring tape. No, just guess. I bet 15 inches (at least I am over a foot).
- 16’s tall.
7. What does mom like to do?
- Help us.
- Do stuff on the computer and make her bed and make decorations of paint.
- Do stuff on my list (she must watch me make my silly lists each day).
8. What is mom’s job?
- To do laundry and other helpful stuff around the house, like chores for mommies.
- Read and help each other clean up and sit in the chair and feed Daisy and show things to Daisy. (ha ha)
- Get daddy (this is probably my favorite answer).
9. What is mom’s favorite food?
- Vegetables (what??).
- Broccoli and carrots and beans (do my children know me at all??).
- Cereal (that’s more like it).
10. How do you know your mom loves you?
- Because we are her children and she shows her love for us.
- Because she likes me a lot.
- Mommy loves Daisy and holds her when she spits up with a burp cloth (which I guess translates into love for her…right?).