Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Pictures

I say pictures because that is mainly what this post contains. I love watching kids enjoy a good egg hunt. I think I hunted for eggs well into my teenage years and my Dad joined us last year. You are never too old to find eggs. So here are some pictures as we hunted.

We sent people out in shifts this year, youngest first with a minute between each successive person. I think it worked pretty well and allowed us a moment to focus on each child.



Look how bored these two are waiting for their turn.



Don't worry, there was still plenty for Tim to find by the time he went out.



Daisy didn't actually collect all that many eggs because she was busy doing this.



Pearl was indifferent about the whole thing.



Robyn was our big winner, finding the fiver this year.



Mom and Tim, it was great having you here. Thanks again for entertaining my children during spring break. It would have been a REALLY long week if you hadn't been here.

2 comments:

Rynell said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you have a great Easter.

¡Vieve! said...

How fun! I've always wanted to do an Easter egg hunt!